05 May 2011

Important Quotes to Live By

Photobucket

Dennis Rodman (a.k.a. The Worm) once claimed that "Fifty percent of life in the N.B.A. is sex. The other fifty percent is money." This makes wish I was a little bit and that I was a baller

Photobucket

French author and general swell chap Jules Verne once said that "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through." He wouldn't be exactly incorrect in his assessment.

Photobucket

Frenchman and Marxist Guy Debord believed that "Ideas improve. The meaning of words participates in the improvement. Plagiarism is necessary. Progress implies it. It embraces an author's phrase, makes use of his expressions, erases a false idea, and replaces it with the right idea." So, you know, go out there an steal shit; and by "shit," I mean words.

1 comment:

  1. Stealing is what makes the world go round, not capitalism.

    ReplyDelete